PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
Plant Growth Chamber by M.K. Scientific Instruments is come with durable and rugged design for delivering excellent quality performance. Plant Growth Chamber is made with double walled construction and are fully insulated with polyurethane foam to reduce running costs. The exterior chamber is made of high grade mild steel with powder coated finish. This coating keeps safe the unit from rust and normal scratches. The internal chamber is made of high grade corrosion resistant stainless steel. Each Plant Growth Chamber is delivered with number of shelves to keep the object in the units. The number of these shelves may vary model to model or size of the unit. Generally 2 to 4 shelves are provided with these units as per size and capacity. These shelves are made of aluminum sheets of stainless steel with polished layer.
- Double walled
- Inner Body: Inner chamber made of Stainless steel.
- Outer Body: outer chamber develop using high grade mild steel with powder coated finish. This coating keeps safe the unit from rust and normal scratches.
- Insulation between inner & outer wall with polyurethane foam (PUF) to reduce running costs.
- Temperature Range: 5°C to 60°C with temperature accuracy of ±1°C as well as humidity control from 55% to 95%
- Illumination: Exterior Illumination with 5 Levels Light Control (0%, 25%, 50%, 75% And 100%).
- Temperature Controller: The Temperature is totally microprocessor based P.I.D. or Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator controlled for accurate temperature rating.
- Illumination: Exterior Illumination with Fluorescent Tubes.
- Programmable :Timer
- Air Circulation: Forced convection system through use of blowers & motors that provides for superior mixing as well as strong dispersion.
- Safety Feature: Thermostat based safety device
- Shelves: Stainless steel perforated/wire road shelves adjustable and sliding.
- Door: Door with synthetic rubber gasket & Door has a glass viewer window.
- Heater: Tubular U type air heater.
- Compressor: Hermetically Sealed Air Cooling Compressor (CFC Free).
- Humidity: By Steam Process
- Humidity Range: 5% above Ambient From 55% to 95% RH+5%RH at Cool Temperatures.
- Power: Power input to be 220-230 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz fitted with Indian plug.