LABORATORY BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATOR (THERMOSTATIC)
M.K. Scientific Instruments are come with durable and rugged design for delivering excellent quality performance. These units are made with double walled construction and are fully insulated with mineral wool to reduce running costs. The exterior chamber is made of high grade mild steel with powder coated finish. This coating keeps safe the unit from rust and normal scratches. The internal chamber is made of high grade corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Double walled
- Inner Body: Inner chamber made of Stainless steel.
- Outer Body: outer chamber develop using high grade mild steel with powder coated finish. This coating keeps safe the unit from rust and normal scratches.
- Insulation between inner & outer wall with glass wool/ mineral wool thick to avoid any heat loss.
- Temperature Range: Few degrees above ambient 70°C with temperature accuracy of ±1°C.
- Temperature Controller: The Temperature is totally microprocessor based P.I.D. or Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator controlled for accurate temperature rating.
- Ventilator: Placed on the middle of both side.
- Air Circulation: Forced convection system through use of blowers & motors that provides for superior mixing as well as strong dispersion.
- Power: Power input to be 220-230 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz fitted with Indian plug.
- Shelves: Stainless steel perforated/wire road shelves adjustable and sliding.
- Door: Door with synthetic rubber gasket & Door has a glass viewer window.
- Heater : Tubular U type air heater