DEEP FREEZER VERTICAL
We are manufacturer & supplier of Deep Freezers. Deep Freezers are one of most important lab equipment in many research centers, hospitals and other pharmaceutical labs, Clinical, Environmental, Biotechnology, Medical and Industrial Applications. It has been designed to maintain constant temperature at set temperature. M.K. Scientific Instruments as an experienced manufacture in INDIA.
This is double walled cabinet with 70 to 100 mm puff insulation outer wall is made of mild steel and inside chamber of stainless steel 304 quality rust free. Cabinet is mounted on castors for easy movement from one place to another.
OPERATION: Temperature is totally microprocessor based P.I.D. controller or Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator controlled for accurate temperature rating. available in 4 i.e. -20°C, -30°C, -40°C, -80°C in variation of ± 1°C. A Quite running sealed compressor (CFC FREE).
SPECIFICATION & CONSTRUCTION:-
Vertical (upright) Single/ double door deep freezer with following specifications:
- Double walled construction
- Inner Body: Inner chamber made of Stainless steel (304 Grade).
- Outer Body: outer chamber develop using high grade mild steel with powder coated finish. This coating keeps safe the unit from rust and normal scratches.
- Insulation: Insulation between inner & outer wall with high density polyurethane foam (PUF) for minimal thermal losses.
- Compressor: Heavy duty hermitically sealed compressor air cooled refrigeration system. Refrigerant should be CFC free.
- Temperature Range: available in 4 i.e. -20°C, -30°C, -40°C, -80°C in variation of ± 1 Deg. C.
- Temperature Controller: The Temperature is totally microprocessor based P.I.D. controller or Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator controlled for accurate temperature rating.
- Shelves: Stainless steel perforated/wire road shelves adjustable and sliding.
- Door: Double walled door insulated and is fitted with magnetic gasket for air tight closing for no temperature loss & full view inner Glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Power: Power input to be 220-240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz fitted with Indian plug.